Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dear Readers,

     As you have already noticed, I have been neglecting this blog for way to long. It been over a month since the last post was published. So, I want to write this post solely for the purpose of asking forgiveness. Okay, this post is not going to be about me complaining or making excuses, but about the truth, that I have learned while running this blog. 
     First off, I would like to say that I joined the blogging world because I was inspired by all the other wonderful blogs that I have read and seen. So, being the clueless girl I am, I thought that I could start a blog that everyone would like. Little did I know, by driving myself to work in way that would cause everyone one to like me, would also cause me to lose my one style and ideas. You see, I believed that if I were just like the other bloggers, I have a successful blog, that would make me happy. When I tried being like them, I forgot what I really was like, so I produced content that ending making very unhappy. So, this was the first reason why took such a long break. So, I could find myself, in this pile of other people
    Second off, I thought this would be a piece of cake. Like, come on, how hard could it be to stand in front of a camera and pose? right. Well, let me tell it wasn't a piece of cake, it was more like cutting a piece of  brick with a butter knife. For one thing I was, well still am hugely camera shy. I don't know what is wrong with me but I when ever a camera is pointed at my face, the last thing I want is my picture taken. What I really want is to just magically have my picture done with, without my posing, so I can get to the blogging part. Okay, after the picture comes the editing, which to me is like rocket science. Why am I not good at editing? I thought I would learn as time went by, clearly I did not, and people were start to notice my lack of editing skills. This made me very self conscious, and I started lose my desire to blog.  This also resulted in my break. 
  You are probably wondering why I am telling all this. This article is being published, as I don't want keep on lying to myself, by saying  I don't have time or the means to do anything. I want to confront the truth by making it public, so I would be motivated enough to continue doing what I love. 
  So sorry for the incredibly wordy and long post. I promise the next posts will be much better, and worth while.  Thank you for your time. Hope you have a great week ahead. Seen you soon. 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment