Thursday, August 2, 2012

The uniform

The uniform





Hey there, 
Okay, we all own a white t-shirt and a pair of comfy blue jeans. The picture above shows you guys my version of giving the over worn outfit, a new structure. If you notice, I played around with only two types of color; navy and shades of beige. This  outfit is perfect for the day time, when you are going to the mall, or having fun with friends, etc. 
The first thing I added was a statement necklace. The idea of statement necklaces is very amazing, and I absolutely love them. They provide an extra something to every outfit.
The second thing added to the outfit is a stack of gold bangles. Truth is, I love stacking my bangles and brackets, and could not pass this opportunity. The only thing about stacking that one needs to know, is to be careful and make sure you don't over whelm, or over stack. Doing so, would make your outfit look almost messy.  Here I stacked a couple of bangles with  different textures but in the same color, so it would not be distracting. If you wanted you could add a different color, a color that would compliment the outfit as a whole.  (For example, something navy.) 
Then I added a backpack, a nice muted brown, almost nude color, that would go with almost any outfit. I really like this backpack. I like the shape and the crochet detailing. I believe it gives it something special, do you not think so to? I also added a pair of oxford inspired flats. The are just so pretty. I also think they pull the outfit together. 
 Hope you like the outfit, comment below and let me know how you rock your plain white tee and blue jeans. :) 


1 comment: