I know fall is just around the corner, but I really wanted to make a post about my favorite summer dresses. These dresses could also be transitioned into the fall, so no worries. By the way the dresses are in no particular order.
1. The first dress was also featured in this post. I, for one, absolutely love the high-low hem line. It is one of my favorite types of hem line, so far. I also like the sheer material, it so airy and light weight. It's just perfect, for summer in my opinion.
2. Peter Pan collars, what could be cuter?( well, kittens, puppies, babies, etc.) Peter Pan collars in general are very cute, and can make any outfit cute and girly, especially when it's on a light weight pink dress.
3. The Peplum dress, okay I am two sided with these type of dresses. I do love the dress a lot, but it all most seems too mature for me. I feel like someone in their twenties would enjoy such a dress. At the end of the day, I would need a reason to buy this dress. But I do like the whole concept of Peplum a lot, so I will buy a shirt and/or skirt.
4. I adore this dress. I like the color, and the shape of the dress, it would be very form flattering. Most of all, I like the surprise in the back, the big cut out, it is so pretty.
5. Every thing about this dress attracts me. I love the almost vintage style. The pleats in the skirt. The way the bodice is shaped.
6. Maxi dresses are so pretty, They almost make me fill like a princess because of it's length. At the same time, I do not find myself wearing maxi dresses less often because it seems to mature. ( I know I am weird like that.)
Hope you guys enjoyed the post. I will try to post something new every other day. Oh, and I am thinking of a back to school series, so comment below and let me know if you are interested in something like that.
Have a great weekend.