Monday, November 5, 2012

Denim Hues

Hey There! 


( wearing: Dress from Tjmaxx, Jacket from Pantaloons( India), Scarf from my mother's closet, Shoes from Tjmaxx.) 



      Today my school took us to see an inspirational movie called, “Chasing Mavericks". It was a wonderful movie, which made me think a little about life. The protagonist was this wonderful person who lived a really hard life but worked very hard to reach his goal. It just makes me wonder about all those times that I have complained about how bad my life is, but is it really? Form my prospective, yes; I really don't like all the homework, and the occasional bad grades, which I receive. But is it really as bad as I make it out to be? In the movie, the protagonist had a lot to overcome, but he stayed positive the whole time, and thrived to accomplish his dream. I think the moral is, we should stop feeling sorry for ourselves, and work to make, what we feel sorry for, better. (What do you guys think?) 


        Anyway, moving on, I wore my polka dotted dress with a denim jacket. I also added some leggings and a scarf for extra warmth, as the weather is getting really cold. To top it all off, I added some wedges to tie in with the casualness of the denim. 





Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a wonderful week.





20 comments:

  1. heyy Aashka...i like the denim and polka look...
    and nice post too.. will checkout the movie too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should,In my opinion it was a great movie, even some of the people who said, they did not think it was a amazing, loved it after they watched it.

      Delete
  2. The polka dots are adorable and thank you so much for visiting my blog today! ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely skirt dear! you look so pretty and adorable xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Love the polka dot :)
    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, and i am a big fan of polka dots!
    Thanks for your comment, would you like to follow each other?
    Love,
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely skirt dear! you look chic and adorable xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty casual outfit. Yay winter, can't wait for it to fully set in! :D
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog for spa vouchers & I hope you can take part:
    http://www.magalic.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-spa-vouchers-from-four.html

    xo Magali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to see bloggers posting picks from TJMAXX, great look!

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look beautiful dear..thanks for visiting my blog..i am ur newest follower..hope u follow back..http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete